Spend an exciting day Rakinkotka fishing village the fish-rich waters with skilled guides.
Example Program of Fish trip
- 13:00 arrival of Hamina Vimpasaari the Gulf of Finland archipelago. Welcome drink and preparing for a fishing trip to Rakinkotka where the journey takes 20 minutes. Depending on the season and the weather we are fishing in the waters of the outer archipelago with spinning rods, nets.
- We catch pike, pike perch, trout and perch.
- 16.00 Fish School, or the processing of fish catch Rakinkotka shore, followed by a camp fire coffee and salmon sandwiches at the shelter; if Neptune has been favorable, we can taste our own catch fish. Fishing continues. Alternatively, we can also get around the island's nature trail, observe birds or play golf in forest.
- 19:00 sauna in a traditional seaside sauna or unique rock smoke sauna. The bravest stop by the ocean. Sauna with towels and detergents.
- At 20.30- Dinner lean-to shelter. For starter, we recommend the tomato-basil soup, for main course a wood-fired, oven freshly smoked or campfire grilled salmon or white fish, tartar sauce, stewed vegetables, campfire potatoes and fresh country bread. For dessert pancakes and jam and coffee.
- 22.00 Return to Vimpasaari.
Overnight stay is also possibility at Rakinkotka. Morning buffet at Salmon cabin and return transportation to Vimpasaari.
Accessory recommendation; We recommend warm water-resistant apparel and footwear. We have flotation suits, boots and gloves.
Price starts from 195€ / person, 10 hours, amount of fishermen 10-30 person. (beverages and VAT are added)
Price includes insurance.
- Accommodation and breakfast, incl. linen and towels
- Rock smoke sauna
- State fish card.
- Helicopter Transport to Rakinkotka heliport
+358 400 555 475
or +358 50 62 117
Contact us, ask for more