Spend an unforgettable, refreshing WHP-day at Hamina's archipelago, the beautiful natural Rakinkotka's Eco-village!
At Rakinkotka you can forget daily worries and to get to know co-workers better. Meals at WHP-day we make from fresh, own or locally sourced materials.
Ask also for maritime WHP-days to Vimpasaari.
- Arrival in the morning at 9 Hamina Tervasaari
- Transportation via boat to Rakinkotka
- Welcome coffee with self-baked sweets and presentation of the days program
- Getting to know Rakinkotka's idyllic eco-village and the greenery of the island on foot
- Lunch: delicious fish soup and country bread (see also alternative lunch box.)
- The island trail heroes - a playful team race. As an alternative to Forest Golf and Tapio Korjus races with a spear.
- Sauna in a traditional sea sauna and swim in the fresh seawater
- Afternoon coffee and a sweet treat at the house
- Closing the ceremony and release of ropes at 15pm and journey home can begin.
Group sizes: Rakinkotka 30-200 person and Vimpasaari 10-60 person
Price: starts from 85 € / person (lunch, an alternative package of € 120 / person)
Alternative lunch package:
tomato-basil soup, alder smoked salmon, grilled pork, salad, stewed root vegetables, Rakinkotka's potatoes, freshly salted fish, dessert coffee/tea/juice and berry pie.
(Beverages, sea transport and VAT added)
Don't hesitate to contact us!